2015 was a huge year for greenlight.guru!
A lot happened.
From publically launching our product in February, to being named one of the “20 Most Promising QMS Solution Providers” in July, to shaking up the eQMS landscape with the releasing our Risk Management module in September, to seeing our team more than double in size, it has been an exciting ride.
(p.s. if you’d like to join us, we’re hiring)
And somehow, in the midst of all that, our founder and VP of QA/RA, Jon Speer, managed to publish over 85(!) pieces of content between both our blog and guest posts on leading industry publications like MedCity News, QMed, Med Device Online and many more.
I guess summarizing our best content of the year is, in a way, an attempt to wrap it all up.
I’ve broken our 20 most popular posts into two categorizes; those articles published originally on our blog and those articles originally published as guest posts.
Alright, so without further adieu, these are the 20 most popular posts published by greenlight.guru in 2015.
(I also added 5 bonus posts at the bottom.)
Most popular on our blog….
Most popular guest posts….
1. 15 Items Medical Device Startups Need to Address (MedCity News)
3. 4 Medical Device Quality System Musts for Startups (MedCity News)
4. Stop Treating Risk Management & Design Controls as Checkbox Activities (Med Device Online)
5. 4 Reasons Your Risk Management Approach is Wrong (MedTech Intelligence)
6. 3 Tips for Managing Your Medical Device Design History File (Medical Design Technology)
8. 3 Steps to Getting Your Medical Device Startup Off the Ground (MedCity News)
9. Top Three Document Management Tips for Medical Device Companies (Quality Digest)
10. 7 Steps to Respond to FDA 483 Inspection Observations (MedTech Intelligence)